Black Jack Professional Series
Blackjack Professional Series brings you the classic green baize table game in some style. You’ll get that big money, high roller casino feel from the very first moment you sit down at the table. All you have to do is wait for lady luck to deal the cards you want…
- Four different levels of play – low, standard, high and VIP
- Play up to three hands simultaneously
- Make a unique Double Jack side bet
- Adjust the game speed to suit your playing style
- Amazing RTP of 99.53%
- 3D perspective on the playing table
- Incredibly smooth and responsive card and chip animations
- Intuitive betting interfaces allow players to find the right bets
- Payout and game panels display odds
- Use the coloured buttons to make your in game decisions
HOW TO PLAY
Playing Blackjack Professional Series could not be easier. All you have to do is follow his simple betting pattern:
- Place your chosen chips on the betting square on the table. Bet limits depend on which level of play you’ve chosen.
- Play between one and three hands every round of betting.
- Watch as the dealer deals your hands into the card boxes on the table.
- You will then be prompted to make decisions regarding each hand in turn. These are made using the coloured buttons that appear in front of each of the hands.
- When you have either decided to hold on a hand or bust by going over 21 for all your hands in play, the dealer will play out their hand.
- Winning hands that beat the dealer are paid.
HOW TO PLAY – SPECIAL RULES
The game uses the following special rules:
- Dealer must stand on a 17 (including soft 17) and draw to a 16
- Players are allowed to double on any two cards
- Players may split up to two hands in any one round of play
- No surrender
The Double Jack bet pays out in the following situations:
- The first two cards in the regular Blackjack hand is a pair of Jacks of Spades
- The first two cards in the regular Blackjack hand is a pair of Jacks
- The first card in the regular Blackjack hand is a jack