Clue - Spinning Detectives
- Video slot presentation with 5 reels, 3 rows and 40 pay-lines
- Wilds substitute to help you complete winning combinations
- Land room symbols to access various room reel sets
- Each room reel set has its own unique playing style and mechanisms
- Land 5 magnifying glasses in any of the rooms to earn the jackpot
- 3 mansion scatters gives you access to the free spin round
- Earn clues and open envelopes to win prizes and spins in the feature
- 3 card scatters sees you investigating the murders
- Get the biggest money for completely solving the case
- Solve two cases in one bonus session for some of the top money on offer
- Return to player rated at 96.06%
HOW TO PLAY – BONUSES
In Clue – Spinning Detectives you get to investigate a whole load of bonus feature action on your way to solving the mystery of where to find the biggest wins.
First up it’s the room reel sets, which are triggered when the respective room symbol appears on the main reel set, giving you a single spin in the corresponding room. Land five magnifying glasses in any of the rooms to earn yourself its jackpot payout. Each room packs in the following features:
- Conservatory – gold character symbols pay out prizes for mixed combinations.
- Billiard room – different coloured billiard balls play out across the reels if you land the white ball on the middle reel.
- Library – the book wild has the power to move across the reels and turn reels wild.
- Kitchen – during your spin between 2 and 15 knife wilds are randomly added onto the reels.
- Dining room – between 2 and 5 full reels of poison wilds are added onto the reels during your spin.
Free spins bonus
Land in 3 scattered Mansion symbols in the base game to earn access to Clue – Spinning Detective free spin round with 7 free spins. Land clues and envelope wilds to pick up big money prizes and extra wins.
Spinning Detectives bonus
Hit 3 scattered card symbols on the main reel set to find your way into this feature round. Here you pick 7 cards as you attempt to solve the mystery of the murder and solve the case. Big money awaits those who can unlock the culprit, room and weapon behind the crime – and if you can do it twice the biggest jackpots await.