Live Casino Hold'em
Casino Hold'em is a variant of the popular Texas Hold'em poker. Casino Hold'em differs from Texas Hold'em in that it is played against the house rather than against other players.
The aim of Casino Hold'em is to beat the dealer's hand by getting the best possible five-card hand, made out of the two cards dealt to the player and five community cards.
An unlimited number of players can play simultaneously at one Casino Hold'em table. Each player can take only one seat by the table.
Casino Hold'em is played with one standard 52 card deck (Jokers are excluded). Only one game is played with one deck of cards, and cards are shuffled after each game round.
To play the game you place a bet on the Ante bet (initial bet). To add to the excitement, you can also place a Bonus bet that pays out if a pair of Aces or higher is dealt in the first five cards.
The dealer deals out two cards face up to you and two cards face down to the dealer. Three community cards are dealt face up in the middle of the table. These three community cards are common for you and the dealer for making up the hand.
HOW TO PLAY
‘Bet Limits’ displays the minimum and maximum stakes permitted on table in total. The chip display allows you to select the value of your stake. Once you have chosen your stake simply press ‘Place Your Bets’.
- Royal Flush - is a straight flush involving the Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10 all in the same suit.
- Straight Flush - is a hand that contains five cards in sequence, all of the same suit, for example: Nine, Eight, Seven, Six and Five, all Hearts.
- Four of a Kind - is a hand that contains all four cards of one rank and any other card. For example, a four Aces in your hand would be Four of a Kind. Quads with higher ranking cards defeat lower ranking ones.
- Full House - is a hand that contains three matching cards of one rank and two matching cards of another rank, e.g. three Kings and two Sixes. Between two full houses, the one with the higher ranking three cards wins.
- Flush - is a hand where all five cards are of the same suit, but not in a sequence, e.g. five cards that are all Clubs. Two flushes are compared as if they were high card hands; the highest ranking card of each is compared to determine the winner. If both hands have the same highest card, then the second-highest ranking card is compared, and so on until a difference is found.
- Straight - is a hand that contains five cards of sequential rank in at least two different suits, e.g. Nine, Eight, Seven, Six and Five in two or more suits. Two straights are ranked by comparing the highest card of each. Two straights with the same high card are of equal value, as suits are not used to separate them.
- Three of a Kind - is a hand that contains three cards of the same rank, plus two cards which are not of this rank or the same as each other. For example, a player having three Kings in their hand would have Three of a Kind. Higher-valued Three of a Kind defeat lower-valued Three of a Kind. If two hands contain Three of a Kind of the same value, the Kickers are compared to break the tie.
- Two Pairs - is hand that contains two cards of the same rank, plus two cards of another rank (that match each other but not the first pair), plus any card not of either rank. An example of this would be having two Aces and two Kings. To rank two hands both containing Two Pairs, the higher ranking pair of each is first compared, and the higher pair wins. If both hands have the same top pair, then the second pair of each is compared. If both hands have the same two pairs, the Kicker determines the winner.
- Pair - is a hand that contains two cards of one rank (e.g. two Kings), plus three cards which are not of this rank or the same as each other. Pair is the lowest hand you can be paid out for. Higher ranking pairs defeat lower ranking pairs. If two hands have the same pair, the Kickers are compared in descending order to determine the winner.
- High Card - is a poker hand made of any five cards not meeting any of the above requirements. Essentially, no hand is made, and the only thing of any meaning in the player's hand is their highest card.
- Base bet RTP rated at 97.84%, bonus bet RTP rated at 93.74%.