The Three Stooges, Disorder in the Court© video slot, developed by NuWorks, offers a lot more than most video slots. With 3 different bonus features, entertaining clips from the film and the theme music, this video slot has it all.
Key Features of this entertaining game include:
- 5 Reels, 25 lines, 3 rows
- Scatter Symbols
- Wild Symbol
- 3 bonus features
- 'Black-Bottom-Café' - Free Spins
- 'Whack a Juror' - Bonus game
- 'Tag-Mix-Up' - Bonus Game
- Total bet values from 0.25 to 12.50
- Autoplay / Autobet
- Return to player rated at 95.08%
HOW TO PLAY
The Three Stooges, Disorder in the Court© is easy to play but does have a few distinctions from most 25 reel slots. The most important to note is that by default, all 25 lines are active. That is, a player cannot select which lines they wish to play. The other discerning feature is the multiple bonus games:
- Select the total bet per spin by clicking on the +/- buttons on either side of the “TOTAL BET” box. The amount here is divided over the 25 lines.
- Then, click the large green “SPIN” to get the reels rolling.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added together.
It’s as simple as that.
HOW TO PLAY - SPECIAL RULES
The distinguishing feature of The Three Stooges – Disorder in the Court© video slot game is its 3 feature game bonus rounds. Each bonus game adds to the comical, chaos that The Three Stooges are famous for:
- Stacked Symbols and the Nudge Feature – When the stacked Moe, Curly and Larry appear in the first 3 reels, if they are not in line, they will automatically nudge into place for a win.
- 'Black-Bottom-Café' Free spins round - This bonus feature is triggered when the three stacked symbols appear at the same time, awarding 9 free spins. Depending on the number of Stooges achieved during the free spins, the initial bet is multiplied by 3X up to a massive 333X.
- Whack-A-Juror bonus game – This bonus round is initiated when the “Whack-A-Juror” (parrot) bonus icon appears anywhere on reels 1 & 5 at the same time. The aim of this bonus round is to “whack” as many jurors as possible. Each juror carries a value and adds to the total win. Three misses and the round ends.
- Tag-Mix-Up bonus game – This bonus feature is triggered when the Tag-Mix-Up (lawyer with a pistol) symbol appears anywhere on reels 2, 3, and 4 simultaneously. The aim of the round is to select 3 of the evidence items, which each has a hidden prize multiplier that multiplies the line bet and adds to the total win.
- The “Three Stooges” are wild and can substitute for any symbol except for scatters. Depending on the number of wilds in the combination, if you are fortunate to land 5 “Three Stooges” at the same time, this triggers the jackpot.
- Scatters are any of the symbols with Moe, Curly and Larry on their own. Three or more scatters anywhere on the screen pays. Three scatters pays 2X the total bet, 4 scatters pays 4X and five scatters pays 200X.
- The Auto Play function can be initiated by clicking on the “AUTO PLAY” button, choosing the number spins and then clicking “SPIN”
- The paytable, accessible via the paytable icon, offers a comprehensive breakdown of all winning combinations as well as the Free Spins, Whack-A-Juror and Tag-MIx-Up rounds.