Get ready to don your dark-side on the reels of the classic gothic-themed monster slot, Blood Suckers. Here you can indulge your wickedest imaginings as you chase down the undead in a graveyard investigation game and boost your winnings in a madcap free spin round.
- Video slot presentation featuring 5 reels, 3 rows and 25 pay-lines
- Wild symbols substitute in the base game to complete combinations
- 3 scatter symbols earns you access to the free spin feature
- During the free spins all your prizes are trebled
- Re-trigger your free spins with 3 additional scatters
- 3 bonus symbols on any active pay-line starts the feature
- Pick coffins to uncover prizes in this second screen game
- Return to player rated at 98.0%
- Win hit frequency of 46.4%
- Maximum single line jackpot of 90,000 coins
- Maximum single jackpot of 101,460 coins
HOW TO PLAY
Blood Suckers uses 25 variable win lines. Use the BET LINES button to select the number of active win lines in your game and the COIN VALUE button to choose your coin size, available in incremental steps between 1p and 50p. The BET LEVEL button is used to assign coins to each of the game’s active win lines.
The MAX BET button starts a new game with the BET LEVEL set to 4 and all BET LINES engaged.
When you hit the spin button this starts a new game. When the reels stop in place any winning combinations are evaluated and the appropriate prizes paid, following this any bonus feature symbols are evaluated and if necessary the corresponding feature is triggered.
Auto-play is available on Blood Suckers.
HOW TO PLAY – BONUSES
There are 2 bonus rounds available on Blood Suckers. The first is a free spin round. Hit 3 or more scatters in the base game and you’ll initiate a free spin round with 10 free spins where all your wins trebled. Land in a further 3 scatters to re-trigger the bonus round.
The other bonus is a second screen bonus which can be viewed using the FEATURE PREVIEW button. Stop in 3 scatters on any active win line to enter this bonus round where you’ll keep on choosing coffins and staking vampires for cash, until you hit an empty coffin full of bats.