- Video slot with 5 reels, variable row structure, 76 pay-lines
- Variable rows give you a 3,3,4,4,5 row structure on the grid
- Wild symbols substitute to give you bigger combinations
- 1 or more mystery reels added into the mix on every single spin
- 3 scatters on the last 3 reels earns you access to the free spin round
- Bonus activated with 10 free spins and mystery spins still in play
- Free spin round cannot be re-triggered
- Bomber feature can occur at any time during a base-game spin
- Bomber adds between 5 and 15 mystery symbols to the grid
- Return to player rated at 96.98%
- Hit frequency of any win rated at 16.07%
- Top single line jackpot of 1,500 coins
- Maximum jackpot of 114,000 coins
HOW TO PLAY - BONUSES
There are three cool bonus features in Motörhead. These are as follows:
- Mystery reels – during any spin and the free spin round, 1 or more reels can become mystery reels. When all the reels have stopped these hidden symbols expose the real game symbols underneath.
- Free spins – stop in 3 scatters anywhere in view and you’ll enter into Motörhead’s free spin round with 10 free spins under your belt. Mystery reels are still in play here giving you more chances to hit those wins. Free spins end when all spins have been played with no option to re-trigger.
- Bomber bonus – following any standard game spin, the Bomber can visit the reels, adding between 5 and 15 extra mystery symbols. These all contain the same game symbol and can add a huge slice of winning action into the mix.