You can enjoy live roulette anytime, anywhere in our excellent live casino. Interact with real dealers and enjoy a spin today!
The objective in Live Roulette is to predict the number on which the ball will land by placing one orvmore bets that cover that particular number. The wheel includes the numbers 1-36 plus a single 0.
After the time allotted for betting has expired, the dealer releases the spinning ball within the roulette wheel. The ball will eventually come to rest in one of the numbered pockets within the wheel. You win if you have placed a bet that covers that particular number.
You can place many different kinds of bets on the Roulette table. Each type of bet covers a certain range of numbers, and each type has its own payout rate.
Bets that are made on the numbered space or on the lines between them are called Inside Bets,while the bets made on the special boxes below and to the left of the board are called Outside Bets.
- Straight Up - place your chip directly on any single number (including zero).
- Split Bet - place your chip on the line between any two numbers, either on the vertical or horizontal.
- Street Bet - place your chip at the end of any row of numbers. A street bet covers three numbers.
- Corner Bet - place your chip at the corner where four numbers meet. All four numbers are covered.
- Line Bet - place your chip at the end of two rows on the intersection between them. A line bet covers all the numbers in both rows, for a total of six numbers.
- Column Bet - place your chip in one of the boxes marked "2 to 1" at the end of the column that covers all 12 numbers in that column. The zero is not covered by any column bet.
- Dozen Bet - place your chip in one of the three boxes marked "1st 12," "2nd 12" or "3rd 12" to cover the twelve numbers above it.
- Red/Black - place your chip on the Red or Black box to cover the 18 red or black numbers. The zero is not covered by these bets.
- Even/Odd - place your chip in one of these boxes to cover the 18 even or odd numbers. The zero is not covered by these bets.
- 1-18/19-36 - place your chip on either of these boxes to cover the first or latter 18 numbers. The zero is not covered by these bets.
HOW TO PLAY
‘Bet Limits’ displays the minimum and maximum stakes permitted on table in total. The chip display allows you to select the value of your stake. Once you have chosen your stake simply press ‘Place Your Bets’. Return to player rated at 97.30%.